Vineyard Ridge is a unique PUD close in on Old Mission Peninsula. 47 homes covering just 15% of the land area leaving 85% as common property to enjoy. It offers professional landscaped entrances, common areas, high quality exterior and interior designs, all unique custom homes with a small on site vineyard, a pavilion, gas grills, swimming pool, hot tub and fire pit. There is municipal water, sewer, natural gas, high speed internet and cable. Across the street from Vineyard Ridge and very popular is the 62 acre Pelizzari Natural Park. The association will maintain the private roads, plow homeowner's driveways and provide for all lawn care.
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Schmidt-522.